Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Making Money with Proxies

As some of you may know I make money with proxies. One of the first people to let everyone know about proxies was Sohan of Focused. If you have not checked out his forums you really should take a look at the Focused proxy forums.

When I first starting visiting Focused I was a total newbie to making money with proxies, at this point in time I am now making over $1,500 a month with my proxies. A large part of my success can be contributed to Sohan.

The forums over at Focused are very user friendly. You should first read all the posts by Sohan and than ask any questions if you still have any after reading it.

He also help you get hosting, templates, and implement code.

If you didn’t know anything about proxies when you first went to Focused I guarantee that you will be able to open a successful business just by reading his posts.

No comments: